According to art. 13(1,2) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, we wish to inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is P.W. TYTUS – POLAND with registered office in Ustroń, ul. Rynek 6; 43-450 Ustroń;
2) Your personal data will be processed:
the basis of processing – art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, which constitutes our legitimate interest. If certain marketing activities require consent under separate regulations, we will pursue them only subject to your consent;
3) the recipient of your personal data will be persons authorized by us to process data in the course of performing their official duties. Your personal data may be transferred to entities providing us with services for the correct performance of the contract, e.g. couriers, carriers. The data may also be accessed by entities providing IT services to us and a professional entity that sends correspondence by regular mail or e-mail according to our instructions and on our behalf;
4) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization
5) Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the objectives referred to in point 2, and after this period until the expiration of any possible claims or the expiration of data storage obligations under law. If the processing of personal data is based on the justified interest of the Administrator (e.g. for marketing purposes), the data will cease to be processed for the purposes indicated above when you object, withdraw your consent (if we processed the data on the basis of consent) or we receive information that your data is out of date;
7) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (*if processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
8) you have the right to file a complaint with the GIODO when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016;
9) The provision of your personal data in the scope as required by applicable provisions of laws and regulations regarding statutory proceedings is obligatory, while the rest is voluntary.
10) Your data will be processed in an automated way.